ACADIANA ANGEL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- Increased deal flow of top emerging companies across a broad range of industries
- Improved deal terms as a result of collective deal screening, due diligence and investing
- High quality monthly member meetings at which promising investment opportunities are reviewed
- Members-only topic-specific educational sessions led by knowledgeable speakers and moderators
- Numerous angel investing resources available through membership in the Angel Capital Association (ACA)
- Opportunities to contribute to the early-stage ecosystem through active engagement in screening, mentoring and due diligence
- Networking with a group of committed angel investors
- To identify, participate in and benefit from attractive investment opportunities
- To benefit from the network’s deal process and from the aggregation and leverage of its human and financial capital
- To be exposed to a number of useful learning opportunities about angel investing
- To have the opportunity to participate on the Network’s organizational committees and deal process teams
- Must be an accredited investor, as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Pay annual dues to cover the network’s operating expenses
- Make a minimum of one investment per year
- The minimum capital required per investment is $10,000
Become A Member
Contact a Network member or submit your information below and a member of the Network’s membership committee will follow up with you.
Meet in person with members of the Network’s membership committee.
Submit the Network’s membership application package.
Once processed you will be notified when your membership is activate.