ACADIANA ANGEL MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- Increased deal flow of top emerging companies across a broad range of industries
- Improved deal terms as a result of collective deal screening, due diligence and investing
- High quality monthly member meetings at which promising investment opportunities are reviewed
- Monthly members-only topic-specific educational sessions led by knowledgeable speakers and moderators
- Numerous angel investing resources available through NO/LA Angel Network’s membership in the Angel Capital Association (ACA)
- Opportunities to contribute to the early-stage ecosystem through active engagement in screening, mentoring and due diligence
- Networking with a group of committed angel investors
- To identify, participate in and benefit from attractive investment opportunities
- To benefit from the network’s deal process and from the aggregation and leverage of its human and financial capital
- To be exposed to a number of useful learning opportunities about angel investing
- To have the opportunity to participate on the Network’s organizational committees and deal process teams
- Must be an accredited investor, as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Pay annual dues to cover the network’s operating expenses
- Make a minimum of one investment per year
- The minimum capital required per investment is $10,000
Become A Member
Contact a Network member or submit your information below and a member of the Network’s membership committee will follow up with you.
Meet in person with members of the Network’s membership committee or board of directors for a mutual learning opportunity.
Submit the Network’s membership application package.
Leaders of the membership committee will nominate the prospective member for membership at the soonest available Network board meeting.